We bring new life into old equipment and are able to extend the life of your equipment.
Why system modification?
The original equipment vendor or robot supplier no longer exists
Repair parts are no longer available
Substrates are discontinued
Motor, driver, and special parts are discontinued
Functions no longer meet current process requirements
Timing of the action does not match, and is therefore unable to increase productivity
Interlock function is poor, making it easy to crash the machine
It affects efficiency as it is too slow
Too expensive with poor service
Too soon to upgrade to a new generation and is too expensive
Even with spare parts available, the delivery time is more than 6 months
What are the advantages of system modification?
- The life of special and expensive equipment is extended
- The production of special and expensive equipment is stabilized
- The productivity of special and expensive equipment is increased
- No more worries of equipment maintenance
At Sanwa, we have our own R&D, production and manufacturing team. We have successfully sold over 1000 robots and equipment and developed modifications for over 10 types of equipment. With our expertise and experience, we provide robot and equipment modification services.
Replacement of controller, motor and drive system and robot O/H
Replacement of controller and new robot
- Replacement of controller and new robot
- Additional peripheral mechanism and control functions
- Integration of interlock timing mechanism control
|Equipment name||Robot Type|
|YASAKWA XU-RC350D-B23 CALMP FORK UNIT|
|Dry Etching||DAIHEN SPR-806|
|COMET R2D 6" & 8" & 12"|
|STEPPER||CANON FPA-3000 Reticle Barcode Reader|
|UV COATER||SANKYO SR-8143|